Sunday, November 6, 2011

Early Birthday Ideas.

I now know what to do for my 16th BIRTHDAY <3 You Guys & YOU will get a sneak peak xD
Since my birthday is on MARCH 9 (; next year its on a FRIDAY!
So after school around 11-12pm-am Me & MAYBE some friends will join me & have bday bfast ;3 PANCAKES !!!! Wooot + I will make a video of this when I get my Bloggie Touch x3 (again) lol & SUPPOSEDLY Im getting a phone so .... lets HOPE (: its an I-phone lololol (plss!)
& then saturday the next day Im thinking of eating again/picnic probably 12 Taco Party Pack some frutistas go to Discovery Green Park & eat there LIKE A BOSS basically chill walk around and have a blast then from there we can go to the Galleria Mall or something >:D ?
I wanna have a nice outfit too, something Indie Fashion (x
I hope by then my hair gets even loooonger !!! so I can wavy my hair .
I cant wait man 2012 will be the BEST YEAR :3
& YES I CAN IMAGINE IT!


No comments:

Post a Comment