Tuesday, December 20, 2011

christmas is cooming ...

This saturday is CHRISTMAS EVE :x !!!
& . . . my parents havn't asked me what I want ..... yeah ..... ahem ... waitting ...
All I want is a new Bloggie Touch Cam in BLUE 4hrs of recording (check the box!!)
I got lucky I forgot to read how many hrs of recording on the box last time when I bought it but lucky me I got the BEST ONE :D
Idk about you guys but like when ppl ask you "What did you get for Christmas?!" Im like
-____________-
bc usually I dont get nothing ha!
So the next person who asks me Im going to say I GOT MONEY. end of story
Anywho, I began with my journal on ... saturdayy? Idk but I want to finish asap!!!!
AND Im IN NEED OF A HAIR TRIMMING I cant find my Razor to cut my hair tho D: !!!
I'll find it later after I read and do some entries )"x
Ive been super unhealthy this week yesterday all I ate from Morning to Afternoon ..was HOT CHEETOS :x INSANE.TRAGIK & SICK!!! Not good.


No comments:

Post a Comment