Wednesday, January 25, 2012

16th Birthday Plans!

Vintage or Retro Birthday Theme?
I've been thinking ahead what kind of theme I want for my 16th Birthday! So I looked at some videos & I found some vintage themed one that look absolutely amazing!!





I might consider having a vintage theme.


Yet I also found some other of my favorites~ RETRO !! Heres a Retro Invitation Idea



I'm thinking of ether having a vintage picnic with some friends, or go for the "Retro 59 Diner" Birthday Theme & Birthday Invite/Trailer.

[Modern Retro Dress]

[Retro Hair Style/Red Bandanna]

[The classic poodle dress/outfit might consider wearing this]

[50's]

[Milkshake/sundae]

ps; everyone will be dressed as the 50's !

-Might Buy this outfit (:-
I think I'm most likely to make the Retro Birthday Theme (: !
We will see ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment