Saturday, February 18, 2012

The people in my AV Group


There is this new project we've been doing in my AV Class (Audio Vid Production)
& I have all these ideas for our video but, my group isn't cooperative! 
what my group suggests is "lets do something simple and easy so we can finish"
NO
It isn't about finishing fast or making it simple!! Why are you guys lazy!?
Honestly if you didn't want to work, or don't even have a passion for filming or anything that this class involves then why did you even pick this class? I choose this because I LOVE filming/video editing/photography ect..
It takes a while for the video editing but I enjoy it! We haven't even started filming and our project is going to be lame. (shooting lasers at each other ... really is that all you guys got!?)

My group needs to get things settled! I was excited for this project, but since my group wants to make something simple and easy just to finish and get a grade.... Its disappointing! There is this other group making a music video and they are so cooperative and making an MV is really hard but they're going at it and I love that! 

No comments:

Post a Comment