Tuesday, July 10, 2012


" You have broken me, all the way down." - Glen Hansard.
Its been a while, I finally have internet so I can post more blogs now!
I can also say I have a place I can call home now. Its not so bad & I really like my room (shared with my sister) Its big enough for the both of us.



The Pirates Capsule is HERE! 
I recently bought this book at Walmart for a cheap price of 6$! Its technically a sketchbook, but I can't draw! So Ive made it into a "book" heres a sneak peak !
" The following is a work of scrapbooking mixed with some written entries. Everything & anything I write in this book is real, or at least as it should be. The Pirates Capsule is NOT a real book" - Annie <3
So far so good, I am excited onto filling this book up with tons of ideas that I have in mind.
Ive got to admit these last couple of days have been pretty depressing.
July by Pictures





ps; I'm keeping the side swept bangs until my layers grow out.


No comments:

Post a Comment