Tuesday, October 9, 2012

I'm a GONER.

"Believe me I'm a GONER, It's too late for me!
I'ts okay, I'm living 2 lives - no saving me!

This is just a tragedy I'm living.
2 days ago my left eyelid was swollen, got worse today
Looked so stupid, and ew.



"this is my left eyelid/eye, 
which as now as you can see has a mother fucking EYEBAG!
, thanks a lot, now I'm gonna go buy those creams and shit
I look so ridiculous with one, nd then the other side doesnt have it.
FML.

No Matt and Kim tickets.
ps; not to mention Oberhofer will be playing HEART
 (Haven't bought em concerts next Friday)

I look like a heroine addict.
Can't wear shorts,dresses nor skirts at all.
PERMANENTLY

Ever since the mother beeping dentist, I can't really
enjoy my gaddam FOOD! Chewing on the left side smh!

English research paper due next friday too.
fuck you princess Diana.

& Now I'm listening to sad music.
Thank You.
-Mellow

It's them allergies. fuck

No comments:

Post a Comment