Wednesday, November 14, 2012

few more days


What up! couple more days for the break to begin! 
& this year I wont be spending it writing a freaking dialectical journal! 
(hahahhaha PRE.AP) good times good times!

Can I begin with a "I hate my short layers" 
& a "I cannot wait for December aka my short layers to grow longer"
Regrets guys REGRETS
School's been okay lots of tests & homework every day feeling like a big time nerd.

MCKENZIE I MISS YOU !!
Been a while, since Mckenzie passed away. & every time I listen to my ipod & 'Funeral'- Frankenweenie pops up I cry. Truth is my so called "Motivation" for achieving things and doing my best at school comes from my previous pets. So every night Id be like "Socks,Bambi,Hiro & Mckenzie, I will make you proud!" and so with that I do the best that I can and ALWAYS TRY.
because people are just no.

& just for everyday life ...




No comments:

Post a Comment