Sunday, October 13, 2013

Galleria & Screamworld.

 - Pokemon XY Pick Up at Game Stop! -

 "Model Status"



  "Future Urban Outfitter Models." Twins



- Finn & Fionna ! - 

 "Future Disneyland photoshoot"

 - okay this oh my god was OUT OF THIS WORLD -



 - Cadillac - 


 - David put my seat all the way back so I can sleep LOL.-

SCREAMWORLD 2013




Okay, last time I went to screamworld was in 2010 and let me tell you!!!
They made a lot of new changes and made it scarier than ever!
The maze was the usual it was less scarier though. 
More pop up props and wayyyy more actors that actually came up to your face!
The ending was trippy they had a circle thing moving and I kept starring at it like o.o woah
and that shit made me dizzy! Funny part is we skipped 2 girls and a grown ass couple
made me laugh when they let us go through.
Overall Screamworld was fun/funny. I recommend it!

No comments:

Post a Comment