Thursday, August 23, 2012

Thursday Afternoon!


Hello Green eyesss !
Finally have my green contacts that'll last me for 2 weeks then I have to buy new ones. They look pretty neat & I am happy xD. The only problem I have so far with them is they kinda make my sight blurry but I guess its cause I'm not used to wearing them (idk) 


I still ordered my new glasses cause I still need them.
They haven't arrived yet, I have to wait awhile.


I decided to make pancakes by reading the mix box on it, I was starving & my mom had made some in the morning, but since I wake up late I didn't really eat them fresh, plus I really HATE re-heated food especially pancakes they taste horrid! So I decided to go for it and actually make some which I did !

My 1st pancake was okay but light colored (but it was still good!)
The 2nd one was much better & the rest as well they turned out fluffy & warm!

You know I think I should really just take a chance with cooking, the only things I know what to make is like French Toast,Eggs,Pancakes,Soup, & pretty much. I just need to buy the materials & maybe just MAYBE I'll actually cook FOOD.

& of course my daily oovoo with Ary :3

 "Call me Maybe Karaoke"

 "Meeting Chuy (: Arys pup!"
 "Bein a total idiot with chuy on oovoo (:"


"I has green eyes too ;) "

No comments:

Post a Comment