Monday, August 27, 2012

1 Month Anniversary & Back to Campus!


"Goodmorning babe :)

Happy 1 month anniversary :) I love u so much ^.^ ♥ let's keep being together forever babe :) " - Juan

Hello blogg! today is my 1 Month with my love ~ we're so cuute x3
Today was also back to school, I'M A JUNIOR! 

Today I wore my boyfriends Linkin Park Tee that he gave me lol with my brown skinny's & black oxfords. I absolutely love this outfit that I came up with for his tee shirt (I wore it for our 1 month anniversary) I woke up this morning like "Why Am I NOT IN KF )x " haha you got to admit we'd be so cute together in school (': 

Well I got my schedule & I guess its alright, but 6th pd was horrid! ( I will change it) & I noticed I have a shit load of black teachers on my classes not that I don't like it, its just like damn never had this in my life ! 

I quite honestly think I'm maturing as the years go by, because I walked into 1st pd sat next to Manuel (old buddy from freshman year) & just talked like we were sooo cool & I'm happy !

Junior year I am kinda scared but I will do my best like Iv'e always done in the past years ! 

Good Luck.





No comments:

Post a Comment