Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Hey Cool Kid.


"Hey Cool Kid Hey Cool Kid
why don't you want anyone around?"
ohhh you're such a cool kid.

As a Junior, Iv'e matured & have some expectations.
I do believe this year will be tough, but what can I say? I have to give it my all!
I have SAT math for 1 sems I honestly hate but I guess its "suppose" to help me out for my SAT.

Speaking of SAT's I might take my SAT this year, not sure. Next year perhaps.

CHURCH/CONFIRMATION UPDATE!!

- THIS SATURDAY! I will go do my interview with the priest (facepalm) I forgot almost everything that we learned ! (shame) so that means I'm ought to study/review some stuff. I hope I pass this interview thing, & maybe just maybe I'll get some Matt & Kim tickets.

CHOIR UPDATE!!

- I am auditioning for the all state TMEA aka Region Choir. I haven't done this since years!! So I am pretty nervous, scared, everyone HAS to go and audition, I'm not sure if I want to make it to region, but whatever I'll do the best of my ability. Also Ms.Chibo has told us we're going to be singing Windows Down - We R never getting back together, & Thinkin bout ya! which is INSANEEE!  I think we will sing during all lunches (I am hoping) or it'll just be in one of our October concerts. I'll keep ya updated.

Other than that I've been okay. & a lot of you have noticed my hair is naturally wavy but I do make it even more wavy every morning. I got tired of the straight hair, plus wavy hair fits me better.










No comments:

Post a Comment