Friday, September 7, 2012

LETS GO ! LETS GO ! LETS GO ! LETS GOOO!


Matt & Kim - October 19th -FRIDAY- @HouseOfBlues.

I REALLY want to go guys. Not only is matt & kim going to be there but OBERHOFER !!
My goodness! This is going to be a perfect concert & I'm tryinngg to get tickets, hopefully soon before they get sold out. Buying 2 tickets. One for meh & another one for whoever wants to motherfcuking sing along to matt & kim or AT LEAST TRY SINGING ALONG, JUMPING UP AND DOWN, DANCING LIKE THERE IS NOOOO TOMORROW, ACTUALLY HAVING A MOTHER FCKN GOOD ASS TIME. C'mon now! its MATT & KIM they're the SHIT!

Ps: Ary might go.

I am super excited for this October needs to hurry the hell up! Buh bye September you SUCK.
PLUS theyre new album LIGHTNING is coming out on Oct,2nd !!!! 


- when this song plays in the concert .... geezus.... SHIT IS GOINN DOWNNNNNNN! <333 p="p">

OH HOW I WISH I HAD FRIENDS THAT WERE LIKE THISSS D;!

No comments:

Post a Comment