Wednesday, September 12, 2012

the cat shadow (story)

PS: I thought Id share this little story that happened to me like last year.
I thought it was super hilarious haha! I see cat spirits.


"So this is my ass trying to explain what happened last night -.- 
I was sleeping in the couch & i felt uncomfy with the shorts I was sleeping with so I was like Ima go change into some capris …
 so JUST WHEN IM ABOUT TO GET UP I lift myself up Ok I see this SHADOW CATGHOST/SPIRIT? IDK but Its FCKN SHAPED OF A CAT !!
 I see it cooming thru the kitchen out to the Dinner table & im all like … 
No uuhhh I just saw a cat spirit & I tought it was one of the cats but they were outside o.o
I run my ass to my sis room & Im like dude I just saw a shadow cat & we start googling XD lol & ghost hunting jajajaja but it was creepy tho ……
 Ive never really experience this paranormal shit 
but …. for a moment I tought I was the next animal ghost whisperer x”D "


1 comment: