Thursday, September 13, 2012

It's a Beautiful World I see.


Lately, I've been thinking about my surroundings.
especially in school. I notice so many things, that I never really noticed.
Talking to new people, I mean I know A LOT of people who wouldn't dare to talk
to the "nerds" or "the weird ppls" I just don't get it. Why? why wouldn't you talk to them.

This year really is something for me, because I don't care much
about society, ppls compliments, the way they see me & just everything.

I was in the bus today, telling myself, life is so amazing (made my eyes teared up)
& I was like so who cares whom I'm friends with. Everyone has a good heart I believe.
I tell myself, not to tell a lie not even a little one.

I've meet a lot of people past & present & they are all good people.
I hope one day people notice more the little-lest things in life.
because I think its nice.

Well anywho! lifes getting better (: 
& I'm living the Ary life.

......... and YOLO life.


No comments:

Post a Comment