Saturday, September 22, 2012

Homecoming♥ 2012


HOMECOMING'12 @ Klein Forest High School !

Tonight I'll be going to dance the night off w/Ary & my bf !
Yesterday I barely bought my dress but here it is !




Mkay so let me tell you what went downn! lol

We arrived me & Ary were superr nervous cause well you know (:
& I saw my man & I was like ohmygosh he looks so cutee and handsome. LOL
He was wearing a tuxedo w/a red tie. (soo fancy!)

 
So at first we were like "Okay next song we will dance .... naw the next one !... OKAY NEXT ONE FER SURE XD" lol we can't dance but in the end we said YOLO & just danced the night away!
The 1st song we danced to was like a pop song, then bachata It was sooo cute! then we danced to some tribal ! Woot Woot & Rancheras LOL. We got super tired so we sat down & rested aka: CUDDLING ^^



Later we decided to get drinks! Pepsi's ! woot!
THEN OMFG THE MOMENT ME,DANIEL & ARY have been waiting for!
GANGNAM STYLE ;D !!!
I put my pepsi down & grabbed my bf to the dancefloor !! &
got into our lil circle/crew and started dancing IT WAS FUCKING AWESUUM!

Ary & I :3

Then, the cha cha slide ect ect ....

Over all I had a super fun night w/my bf,Ary,Daniel & their friends <33 p="p">We hit Mcdonalds, ordered hot n spicy's, ate outside his house nd stuff .
And then the cutest thing ever! He meet my parents !!! Aweee I was so proud of him!
Thanks GOD for this wonderful night w/my lovely people !

No comments:

Post a Comment