Saturday, March 9, 2013

17th Birthday!














Today is(was) my 17th Birthday! I'm getting older!! 
I had to admit I wasn't so happy this morning at all. but in the end that changed!

I spend it with my boyfriend, went to Randalls to buy cupcakes with my sister & an old lady asked if it was my birthday which was weird because, in my head I was like "This old lady is going to be like is it her birthday & I'm going to be like NO!" Interesting it really happened.

I'm not a huge 'lets have a party and invite all your friends' kind of person because, I have no friends.
I just like the simple things life has given you, so I really appreciate every little thing!

So at first we went to go out & eat! I ate my Cinammon pretzel! + ICEE
I basically ate Hot & Spicy's from Mcdonalds the whole day literally.
BEST LEGIT BIRTHDAY MEAL EVER ! hahahhaha!

Towards the end, my boyfriend had to leave or shall I say fiance LOL.
he proposed to me, it was so cute! I was crying & obviously I said Yes! 
He makes me so happy and laugh and maybe piss me off but in the damn end I know I still love him he's my idiot! & I know I can count on him <3 nbsp="" p="">

To all my lovely friends who wished me Happy Birthday THANK YOU! 
I honestly love you guys & Cassie your birthday cards are always so awesome and simple!
I can't wait for my spring break to begin! 

No comments:

Post a Comment