Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Art Museum!


 - this cat omg too funny I love fat cats 








 - 'Artists Ive met and Liked ginormous book to write on







- she reminded me of casper the friendliest ghost LOL

- So yesterday we went to the art museum in downtown!
Cassie, her nephew & sis we all went along explored art haha!

This was me most of the times while looking at the stuff:
" Oh my god ... small penis... JESUS!!... Like I swear how does this get here? ... I can make art .. I mean anyone can .... REALLY THIS THE HELL... I feel very uncomfortable with these guards watching us ughh ... I want to ask them how much they get paid for standing there ..... I can work here.... free wifi woooo ... why am I quiet ... If I say something it's rated X ..... I smell a new video!

And that concludes me at the museum LOL. 
we went to TJ-MAXX, Marshalls & Target which was cool.
After that we went back home, watched some once upon a time, ate mac nd cheese which was good & then we passed the hell out in her bed because we woke up too early. After that listened to music and watched Hells Kitchen Premier!!

Ps; I don't know why I'm so quiet when I'm at your house its weird.
(not really its cause what I say can be very harsh and very not rated ... IDK.)

It was fun! We should go to the Zoo or something haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment