Sunday, April 28, 2013

9 Months of happiness.













Yesterday was our 9 Month Anniversary !!
crazy how time flies by.

He baked me sugar cookies, which I didn't really expect from him. 
PS: BEST COOKIES EVER. 

We were suppose to go 'party' at my friends house but it was raining A LOT. 
So we decided to stay indoors, and just be losers. He's such an adorable person really.
& I kept covering my eye bc one side is swollen (ew)

Overall it was nice seeing him, I really missed him A LOT. I don't get to see him all the time but when I do, It makes me feel so happy & such relief, because I have to put up with bullshit at school and there are times where I'm like "Where is he .. ?" *sad face* & I'm such a strong person dealing with this crap that I don't want to deal. So its really great having him over and just forgetting about everything and that everything will be okay.

-tears up-

I love you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment