Tuesday, April 23, 2013

CRYSTAL CASTLES CONCERT 4/20 + DOLDRUMS!



























April,20th aka 4/20 as most of you people know (cough cough) 
was the Crystal Castles concert in Houston at the House of Blues! with The Doldrums!

The Doldrums performed one of my favorite 'EGYPT' (video) Anomaly, She is the wave & other songs that I don't really know but over all they were great! plus the singer is really ADORABLE.

We had the LONGEEEEEEEST wait ever for Crystal Castles to show up, it was worth it.
The opening song was 'PLAQUE', (video)  Ethan Kath doing his dj-ing moves, and Alice Glass being too perfect, looking REALLY PRETTY. -dies- 

I recorded almost the whole concert, literally, I was jumping up and down and getting squished, and separated from my sis it was crazy!!!! Alice did LOTS of crowd surfing and people were going INSANE trying to touch her, she spit jack on us aka we got baptized by Alice Glass.

I survived guys!!!!

BEST CONCERT EVER. LITERALLY STROBE LIGHTS AND SHIT.
It was really great.

If you want to check out some vids from the concert, go to my youtube:

No comments:

Post a Comment