Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Back in 2008


Back in 7th grade, the year 2008.
I was GHETTO. & my music was R&B. RAP.HIP-HOP
or anything old school.
(still am)

Most of my friends were black kiddo's! 
I had one best friend, Kameron Shuaib, we would ALWAYS be on the phone
& the funny part is we'd talk about music & our ringtones (cos I had a cell back then)

Okay guys check me out! these were my Ringtones as a 10-11 year old.

1. Drink & My 2 Step - Cassidy. 
(this was Kamerons jam & then it became MY JAM)

2. I'm So HOOD - DJ Khaled.
(this ... my god this song was my all time jam. 
I would always sing this & make fun of my sister by remixing
"I'm so hood i wear my pants above my waist xD")

3. Just Fine - Mary J Blidge
(this song omg mary j blidge was like my homegurl.
basically this song was my 'inspiration aka idgaf wat chu gotta say' yeah lol)

4. Whatever You Like- T.I
(this was more of a 8th grade year.
I swear to you. all my friends knew this was my song LOL)

5. Can't Leave em Alone - Ciara ft 50 cent.
(THIS WAS MY FUCKING FAVORITE SONG AKA 1ST RINGTONE)
THE FEELS MAN MEMORIES!

& This was my last ringtone . . . 
6. Shut Up & Let me Go - The Ting Ting's
(this was me & my moms jam literally.)

Other than that I would have shit loads of journals & I would listen to the radio aka 97.9 the box.
I would always write down the names of the songs that I LOVED. & write down the countdown's. I literally had list's of song's it was Insane.

Other Artist's I listen to.
-Snoop Dogg
-Ciara
-Young Geezy
-Lil Wayne
- Usher
- T-Paine
-T.I
-Rick Ross
- Cassidy
- Beyonce
- Rihhana
- 50 cent
- Timberland
-DJ Khaled
etc etc ..!!!

I WAS FUCKING GHETTO. & STILL AM.
Memories of 2008. Growing up.

No comments:

Post a Comment