Thursday, December 27, 2012

Thrift Shopping + Week!



So pretty much its been pretty chill in the house, playing board games.
My little sister got this sculpting pottery thing & I was like 'why not make something!'


- this is my 1st attempt of making a heart shape & bc I've been obsessing 
with Arcade Fire (cos I love them so much) I wrote down ARCADE FIRE.


So for my 5 month anniversary I decided to make my bf a sculpted heart ! 




This is the final product ! 
I kind of messed up in some parts but managed to fix it.
ps; he bought me something & I know what it is already haha!


I finally went thrift shopping!
bought lots of shirts (mostly v-necks) & this vintage winnie the pooh tea set for 10 bucks!
GREAT DEAL.


I always tend to find build a bear bears so I always end up buying them! super cheap & cute
It's kind of sad seeing them there donated, I remember when I made mine I had to promised to keep it forever in the store while making it LOL.


My brother bought a bear as well. I told him to get this one bc it looks like Snuggle!

- I saw these shoes & was like "If only I knew how to wear heels id buy this' so I showed them to my sister bc obviously I wanted her to buy them for herself! So she did, plus they were her size! 


I tried on this LSU college sweater that I liked, the only sad part was it barely fit me
aka the sleeves are a LIL short, BUT I STILL BOUGHT IT bc I really reallyyyy loved it.


& so I also finally bought my red lipstick! 18 hour stay.


& we ate pizza. which I am full of right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment