Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Last Week Before Winter Break!

Last Week before Break in Pictures!

- Got my free coupons from LAYS.
(because I emailed them a complaint about my hot
flamin lays not having any seasoning which was TRUE.)

- Went to a Posada.
(we only went for the food)





- Secret Santa gift! 
SMOREEESSSS!- Loren was my secret santa LOL. 

- By far the most original, cutest gift I got by Vanessa from my choir class.
She loves glitter & when I opened it glitter was falling (so magical) & like I thought this was really cute & original. It showed me she really enjoyed making it & you can actually tell/feel the love in this gift It just made my day!  

- Finally we got our NEW 2012-2013 Choir Shirts ! 


-Studying for finals. At least trying to.


- Had lots of fun writing & decorating the front of the envelope LOL.
these made me laugh. 

- Spending my Wendsday eating Doritos with Ashly'McAshly! 

- I aslo gave her 'mini present' lol some snacks, her vintage coke, christmas card !
I just love her lol ! 


No comments:

Post a Comment