Friday, June 7, 2013

Last Days of School.

Last Week.









 Last Day as a Junior.








So yesterday was my last day of school!! & last day as a Junior.
Iv'e got to say it was a hell of a year for me! 

I took my English final first, and we had to write a letter to Mrs. Fason (best teacher ever)
& as I was writing she dropped a little note on my desk (pic above) 
As I was writing I wanted to cry because, she's literally such a caring teacher,
she knows what she's doing, she expresses herself the way she is & that was awesome!

"The BEST teacher."

I know many students are like "You're the BEST teacher ever" because they give easy
grades, let them do whatever they want. To me that is NOT the best teacher ever.
We had to work for our grades, although she loved us we still had to put effort no 
matter what! & we'd have our life-lesson convos during class randomly & that was the
BEST part of class because you'd really sit there and THINK about life and about people.
I just love the way she talked to us like a normal person would, many teachers hide their
"real" self because they're teachers but Mrs. Fason was GREAT she would tell us if she was
in a bad mood or good mood or terrible, she let us see apart of her & she saw a part of us.
& One day she walked in class really mad at us "You guys are showing me that you 
don't give a shit about the work, well guess what I don't give a shit about you too,
how does that feel?" It was not surprising seeing her bitch at us it was like wow you're
just saying it like nothing and that's just great because teachers are afraid of bitching at their
students! & That really I was like -applauds- She gave us tough love and I appreciate it.
This is one of the "realest" teachers Iv'e ever met and It's sad I won't see her next year.
So she gave me a book & (I will read it) hugged me after the bell rang, it was so sad.

On the other hand,
I am a Senior now, about time.

Summer's here, & this time I will try to enjoy it bc last year was so shitty.
I hope to hang out with my friends & go out to places. We'll see.

Happy Summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment