Saturday, June 29, 2013

feelings toward LOVE.


When you're in love you feel many things.
It's like nothing can stop you too, literally NOTHING.

I am in a long distance relationship with my boyfriend.
We have 11 Months being together. It's hard & complicated at times.
There has to have A LOT of trust in these things.

There are days were we fight for days, and we get mad at each other and sad.
But really we try fixing it and fixing it until we got it together.
Then there are days were we are really happy that we end up crying,
or just too many emotions really.

A lot of people say "I can't live without you."
tbh, I think that phrase may be true just a little.
Some people just can't live without the person they love.
But in my type of situation, I really have nothing in life, my life sucks
It's really bad & because I am poor I really don't have much to be happy with
& because of that I honestly believe if my bf & I ever broke up my life would
be really depressing I would technically have NOTHING but my sorry life.
I guess that phrase benefits for people with really harsh situations like mine.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, most you people say "I don't need a man" or
"wow look at that lovey dovey couple ew." " I can live without you" I just think you're slightly
a little wrong. You will know & understand when your time comes
where you fall in love with the RIGHT PERSON not just any person.
You'll know it when you feel it, you'll have conclusions & everything will make sense.

So until then, some of you will never understand my feelings towards love & my bf.
The feeling is really something.


No comments:

Post a Comment