Friday, August 2, 2013

When.

These things were the happiest days I had. Over my high school years with people. I miss every thing. 

-When we went to scream world for the 1st time (Me,Sis,David & Amy)

- When we started hanging out every morning together. (April,Me & David)

- When David invited me to his 15th Birthday & his mom paid for me. (Me, David & Amy) 

- When April came over & we broke the neighbors lil bench by siting on it during Christmas season. (Me & April) "Santa came a little early" lol

- When we went to the Galleria by metro. (Me, April & Ary) "Lets be friends" lol

- When we went to the Sony store & literally spent an hour using their laptops making random videos & taking pictures. (Me, April, Sis & her friend) 

- When we went to Ross together & helped me with my fashion sense. (April & Me) 

- When David would buy us breakfast aka frappes & McDonalds. (April, Me & David) 

- When she came on my bus & spent my 15th birthday together (Ashly & Me) 

- When it was the day after valentines day & David bought me a box of chocolate as a thank you token for the carnation bc he never knew I'd actually send him one. (Me & David) 

- When I had my very first brown bag concert in the LGI & April was there to support me. (April & Me)

- When we sat in my uncles car & had a bonding moment with Ahmon the cat lol (April & Me) 

- When we went to McDonalds after school & ordered the 20 piece nuggets & Oreo shake. (David & Me)

- When we went to Tall David's house, explored, laughed so bad nearly peed bc of his "sexy photo of his mom" tried on his clothes, walked to McDonalds ordered a happy meal & went to Walgreens to get big bars of cookies n cream! (David, Tall David, Me) 

- When we went to McDonald's after school made a zombie apocalypse video & ran back home to the rain and ordered pizza at night and went to fiesta to pay his bill lol and game stop. (David & Me) 

- When we had A lunch together for the first time (Me, & Ashly)

- When we walked to the HK for bubble tea & went to the Arcade. ( David & Me) 

- When I was on oovoo with David explaining how I was hungry but too scared to order a pizza & how David told me to walk to the HK but it was night time & was scared. So he showed up at my house to take me out to eat & I had to leave a note for the first time ever in my life lol & we went to the schools poetry singing thing, bought me a cupcake then headed to McDonalds ordered a BBQ chipotle snack wrap grilled then dropped me off home. (David & Me)

- When we stayed after school for gamers club. Wth were we thinking. (David, Me & Tall David) 

- When we were waiting on his sister to pick us up. Stranded outside Tall David's neighborhood & we were petting a stray cat & he told me "You're brave" (David & Me) 

- When we went to go out and eat pho with his sis & mom & some other lady. (Me,David & his mom) 

- When Ashly would come over the apartment. 

- When we went to go watch breaking dawn part 2 at memorial (Ashly, me, Bf) 

- When we spent Christmas together. (Ashly& me) 

- When we went to target & made random videos then went to the fair. (Ashly n me)

- When she came over to bring me food (Ashly n me)

- When we practiced I MY ME MINE at his house & had karaoke, drank wine & had some weird convos. (Me, David & Elizabeth) 

- When we auditioned but didn't make it (me, David, Elizabeth )

- when He gave me a cookies n cream bar as a Xmas gift (David n me) 

- when we had lunch together ! (Me, David, tall David) 

- when he'd sing "Help, I have done it again remix to Anette y r u a scene kid" & I'd be like "Why are you obsessed with scene kids" (me & tall David) 


No comments:

Post a Comment