Monday, June 17, 2013

what is up with me & hospital visits.






Hey there blog.
Haven't been blogging as normally.
I haven't been feeling so great sadly & this is the summer
I never expected really ... it sucks.

I have been going to the doctor to the hospital to another hospital
I have acid reflux, Memorial Hermann said I have bronchitis but TX Childrens
said It's the reflux/heart burn. Atm, I'm taking my Nexium pill.

You do not know how much I have been stressing out these past few days
SOOO much worrying but today I did my best to not think about it or anything and I feel
a little more secure than before. Honestly I hate the question 'How are you feeling?'
due to the fact anything can happen to your mood or feeling whatever.

I'm glad they did blood tests on me and everything was FINE.
I'm a healthy girl apparently! Which is great cause I thought I wasn't.

Well throughout the days where I've been feeling like utterly shit! My 
amazing boyfriend has stayed up all night for me when I was in the hospital via text.
We camed on my phone and he even drew me a lovely drawing that made me rlly happy!
He's the best thing in my world and I just love him. Thanks loveee!

Other than that, the nexium pill is going to take a while to work for me
& I'll keep not thinking too much over it and try eating more healthier  &
be back on track with my eating (I lost 5LBS no good) but yeah
Also I'll be praying too ! & just try to be more calm and hope I'll feel better!



No comments:

Post a Comment